By Rita Diller
STOPP is poised to release our latest research report detailing the ever-rising exorbitant compensation of Planned Parenthood CEOs compared to the average US worker. It provides detailed statistics that will be very useful in pro-life efforts to expose the abortion giant in local, state, and national battles.
The breaking report is based on the latest information available as of March 2023. Here is a brief preview of a few of our eye-opening findings.
Planned Parenthood affiliates
- The average compensation for a CEO at Planned Parenthood rose from $237,999 in 2015 to $317,564 in 2020 (a 33.4% increase in five years). Compare that to the average wage for US workers in 2020, which was $55,629—a 15.6% increase in five years.
- The total compensation paid to all Planned Parenthood affiliate CEOs increased from $13.3 million in 2015 to $16.8 million in 2020—a 26.3% increase.
Racism and compensation inequity
- Of the 53 Planned Parenthood CEOs, only four were black.
- The lowest paid CEO was a black woman. She was paid $124,045, while the highest paid affiliate CEO, a white woman, was paid $616,926.
- We were able to identify only three Hispanic CEOs.
- A mere 13% of Planned Parenthood affiliates’ CEOs are non-white.
Read our 2020 report on Planned Parenthood racism here, where we quote Planned Parenthood repeatedly admitting and confirming its racism. Our 2023 Planned Parenthood racism report will be released soon!
Our upcoming report on Planned Parenthood CEO compensation will provide one more level of proof that at Planned Parenthood the rich get richer—while the poor get abortions.
ALL’s 2023 Report on Planned Parenthood CEO Compensation is projected to be released later this week. Look for a link to the full report on our website and in the June 14 edition of the Wednesday STOPP Report!