American Life League’s Culture of Life Studies Program and the Institute for Excellence in Writing’s pro-life essay contest for students 18 and younger is in full swing. Essays are pouring in and the deadline comes right after Thanksgiving weekend.
Contestants have until December 2 to submit an essay. The top three essays in each category will be awarded cash and assorted prizes.
- First Place – $300 cash, pro-life t-shirt, and publication in Celebrate Life Magazine
- Second Place – $150, and a pro-life t-shirt
- Third Place – $50, and a pro-life t-shirt
Help spread the word to kids in high school and younger:
1. Share links to the contest on social media. This is easy to do. Just go to CLSP’s Facebook and/or Twitter pages and share the posts about the essay contest. If you wish, you can also share Celebrate Life Magazine’s editor’s blog about the pro-life essay contest.
2. Tell everybody you know. Do you have children, grandchildren, nieces, or nephews? Tell them about the essay contest and encourage them to write a submission. Visit ProLifeEssay.com for details.
3. Ask your pastor and DRE to make an announcement. Let your pastor know about the contest and ask him if it would be possible to make an announcement about it on Sunday or to include it in your parish’s bulletin. Contact your parish’s DRE and ask him to spread the word to all CCE classes.
This is a great opportunity for children to share their pro-life convictions and to win great prizes for expressing them. You can find all the information you need at ProlifeEssay.com.
Thanks for helping spread the word. This contest is an amazing pro-life boon for the youth of America and the results will reach many with the message of life.