Why Must ALL Keep Fighting Planned Parenthood during the Pandemic?
THE major news in the pro-life world centers on the pandemic and the story of thousands of people who are dying, NOT from the deadly virus, but from the deadly hands of abortionists—even now! The average person may think to himself, “That can’t be right. How can abortions still be taking place during this pandemic?”
As COVID-19 attacks the country, there is one organization with an almost maniacal “business as usual” attitude. That is Planned Parenthood, and it is desperately trying to protect only ONE of its so-called services—abortion!
The sad truth is that abortions have continued since the spread of coronavirus started in mid-March 2020. We see the following:
- Two Planned Parenthood affiliates in Pennsylvania announced the closing of eight of its offices but are keeping nine others open only to do abortions.
- Planned Parenthood of Illinois closed 11 of its 17 offices in the state but kept six open, including the only five that commit surgical abortions.
- Planned Parenthood of Greater New York announced that all services at its 28 offices would be “virtual,” but it would still continue to do abortions at its 23 abortion facilities.
- Planned Parenthood of Los Angeles is not only keeping its abortion facilities open but sent out a fundraising e-mail asking for emergency donations. What does it need the money for? Well, the first item on its list of needs was Personal Protection Equipment—using it to protect its abortionists so they can kill babies!
- Several states attempted to stop elective surgeries (including abortions). Planned Parenthood is responding by going to court to force the states to allow it to keep killing babies! And while several of the so-called “blue” Democrat-led states have put a ban on elective surgeries to keep medical staff, equipment, and supplies available to help COVID-19 victims, they evilly kept Planned Parenthood open for elective killing!
The sick irony is that, while Planned Parenthood has killed over nine million persons in the US through abortion, the reported death toll in the United States from COVID-19 is far less than that. So, if we shut down Planned Parenthood’s abortion business, we would actually save more lives every day than a pandemic such as COVID-19 kills. Sad, but true.
There can be no clearer expression of Planned Parenthood’s real intention than what is happening during this national medical crisis. Please, RISE UP and let’s put an end to the most prolific baby killer in history!
STOPP (Stop Planned Parenthood International) is American Life League’s community activism program. It has helped local communities across the country shut down Planned Parenthood killing centers in their areas and replace them with life-affirming help for women and men who may be in a crisis pregnancy and contemplating abortion.
We provide resources and guidance as we work within communities to stop the killing!
Visit the site at stopp.org. We can STOPP Planned Parenthood!
We know you can’t be on the front lines to battle Planned Parenthood as we do, but your support is crucial for our work to continue during this crisis. Please be generous.